Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Texas Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/)
-   -   Kristen's Pink Thong Found !!! (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/62939-kristens-pink-thong-found.html)

392cobra 03-29-2005 03:56 PM

Kristen's Pink Thong Found !!!

1 Attachment(s)
Kristen,

I hope this post will help to relieve any anxiety and confusion you may have been enduring the last 1 1/2 weeks.

I'm not sure I can fully appreciate what it must have been like for you to discover Saturday morning of the TCC Spring Meet that you were minus a pair of PINK THONGS.

I wish I could be of more help in solving this mysterious occurrence but as you know I missed the parking lot tailgate party Friday night.

In any case "what happens in Round Rock,stays in Round Rock".

I will be glad to return your Spring driving uniform at the next monthly meet.

Attached is a photo of where they were found.:3DSMILE:

blykins 03-29-2005 04:06 PM

No, I think you're wrong....those are Jamo's.... :)

hey,littlecobra 03-29-2005 07:30 PM

I have never seen those before in my whole life. Honest to goodness. They MUST be Jamo's.....
:D
I was NO WHERE near your car on Saturday, or Friday night, for that matter. No Way.

hey,littlecobra 03-29-2005 07:34 PM

In fact, the nice little gift I brought you was a poster!!! Of a red car!!! No, not MINE!!!!!

hey,littlecobra 03-29-2005 07:37 PM

They MUST be Susan's. Or Colleen's. Or Kathy's. Or Vicki's. Or... somebody's....
But probably Jamo's.
not mine.
NO WAY!!!!

HI Cobra 03-29-2005 07:50 PM

Me thinks thee protest too much!:LOL:

era427tp 03-29-2005 08:43 PM

What do y'all do at your track sessions down in Texas,anyway??????????

Mrs 66 Snake 03-29-2005 09:20 PM

Hey, I seem to recall someone stopping on the way to Chili's to pick up some new underroos. Might they have misplaced their pink thong????

Ed Csoltko 03-29-2005 09:45 PM

Hey!

I think that thong belongs to Tom. He's always driving in the nude. :eek:

xlr8or 03-29-2005 10:43 PM

There's no way Jamo's ass is fitting in that! ;)

Ron61 03-30-2005 04:14 AM

Lot's of denials from Kristen for someone who doesn't recognize them. How about an auction to raise money for her to get a new pair? :LOL: :LOL:

Ron %/

bret a ewing 03-30-2005 04:33 AM

Anybody recognize the smell?

And DON'T tell me you didn't smell 'em.

Ron61 03-30-2005 04:37 AM

Bret,

Kristen travels a lot. Be on guard. :LOL: :LOL:

Ron %/

bret a ewing 03-30-2005 04:45 AM

Curiosity killed the cat................

trularin 03-30-2005 04:49 AM

Gee Fred, that isn't even a thong. You couldn't get a pink shoelace???? :LOL:

I guess I must be mistaken, I thought a thong was...a thong. :LOL:

I'm a fraid I have to agree with some of the others, it could be Jamos. Ah, but where did he get them from.

The saga takes a turn for the more mystic and "unrevealing".

Who will steer this tail next? :LOL:

Clois Harlan 03-30-2005 04:56 AM

My My Kristen what a wicked web you weave. You sly devil, you!

Anyway, if they do find a home bring what ever "FEMALE" they fit to Tulsa. this could be a banner year for the 31st Annual Shelby meet. Could give a whole new meaning to tailgating.

And by the way there is assolutly no way those would fit JAMO! Besides there not his color.

Clois

Ron61 03-30-2005 05:10 AM

Lounge material?? :confused:

Ron

GOCATS 03-30-2005 05:30 AM

This is starting to sound like Cinderella... We need to see if the thong fits and it sounds like Kristen is the first one in line to try it on :LOL:

J.A.

petek 03-30-2005 07:30 AM

Jamo has yet to deny that it is his.

WACO BLUE COBRA 03-30-2005 08:33 AM

THONG

I SAW THOSE HANGING ON THE MIRROW. I THOUGHT IT WAS A NEW PARACHUTE FOR A FAST COBRA. AFTER A FEW BEERS YOU WOULD BELIEVE ANYTHING.