Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Texas Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/)
-   -   Blue cobra crashes into Arlington home (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/76296-blue-cobra-crashes-into-arlington-home.html)

FST FOX 01-28-2007 09:00 PM

Blue cobra crashes into Arlington home

CBS 11's website was not updated yet but they showed on the news a blue Cobra with what appeared to be smoothies on it, crashed into a residential home tonight in Arlington. Everyone was okay which is important but did say the driver lost control after going to fast in the area. So if you are the one responsible 1st glad you are okay along with the homeowner but give us the other side of the story and let us know how bad the damage is and also if we can help in anyway.

fasterpatrick 01-28-2007 09:23 PM

Owch! Not the way I'd want to make the news. Something tells me the media made the driver out to be some kind of evil person. We need the other side of the story and a dammage report.

FST FOX 01-28-2007 09:27 PM

^ exactly, thats what I though 2 sides to every story, a glass car can't come out to good after bouncing off a brick home

Ed Csoltko 01-28-2007 09:38 PM

"blue Cobra with what appeared to be smoothies on it"

What are smoothies?

Nedsel 01-28-2007 09:40 PM

Yeah, what?

I would think it may have had smoothies on it before, but has wrinklies on it now.

Cashburn 01-29-2007 05:32 AM

Uncle Todd? He hit a barbed wire fence before... was it a house this time?

FST FOX 01-29-2007 05:50 AM

Boyd Smoothies, the wheels like uncle Todd has on his car

Ed Csoltko 01-29-2007 08:46 AM

Boyd Smoothies:

http://www.buyboydwheels.com/

for a minute I thought you were talking about a Starbucks smoothie. :p

Ant 01-29-2007 09:53 AM

Boyd Smoothies

Personally if you put Boyd Smoothies on a Cobra.....then no taste, revolting!!!!

Excaliber 01-29-2007 09:57 AM

..probably not the best time to do a 'rant' on the 'perfect replica' under the circumstances. :D

I hope all parties are OK.

Toby 01-29-2007 11:57 AM

That sure sounds like UT,s ride!.... But, didn't he have it for sale?

How 'bout it UT, are you all right? Hope so.

Jimi G 01-29-2007 12:46 PM

Are we sure that it was a Cobra, I read about a Corvette that crashed into an Arlington brick home. jimig@standardtransmission.com

computerworks 01-29-2007 12:56 PM

Monday, Jan 29, 2007
Arlington News

Quote:

Sports car hits house; driver cited for speed

ARLINGTON -- A Corvette crashed into a house early

Sunday evening in north Arlington. The two occupants of the car, who appeared to be in their late teens, were not seriously injured. The homeowner was out taking a walk when the crash occurred abound 5 p.m. in

the 1300 block of Ridgewood Terrace. The car was going west on Ridgewood when it hit the front of the one-story brick house. The driver was ticketed for failure to control speed, police said.

Toby 01-29-2007 01:44 PM

By the way FST FOX, did you ever get yourself a cobra?

Excaliber 01-29-2007 03:12 PM

:JEKYLHYDE ... I always roll my eyes when folks mistake the Cobra for a Vette, 'course that would never happen here. :p

Ed Csoltko 01-29-2007 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Excaliber
:JEKYLHYDE ... I always roll my eyes when folks mistake the Cobra for a Vette, 'course that would never happen here. :p

When I had my FFR, I was stopped several times and asked "What year is that Vette?" :rolleyes:

FUNFER2 01-29-2007 06:31 PM

I agree AJ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FST FOX 01-29-2007 11:04 PM

Yes i saw the live pics the news crew had and it was a cobra, havn't search for a picture related story but it was on CBS 11, so I am sure it was a cobra

Excaliber 01-29-2007 11:33 PM

Now THAT I can believe. Cobra crashes and news reports it as a Vette. Classic!!

392cobra 01-30-2007 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ant
Personally if you put Boyd Smoothies on a Cobra.....then no taste, revolting!!!!

A.J. & Kevin,
Maybe y'all can print out this photo and throw darts at this tasteless Cobra. :LOL:
I hope you two enjoy yours as much as I do mine.:)

http://www.clubcobra.com/photopost/d...il_12_2003.jpg