Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Texas Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/)
-   -   DFW March Meet (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/85608-dfw-march-meet.html)

hey,littlecobra 02-28-2008 05:49 AM

DFW March Meet

ok, folks. Where to this time???

As i understand it, Patrick is no longer having his drop party this Saturday, so we are pretty flexible to plan a typical Saturday lunch.

I happen to have plans EARLY Sat. in way north dallas somewhere (gymnastics meet at Prince of Peace) so..... meeting somewhere 'north' for me would be nice. :LOL:

suggestions???

meet at 10:30-11, lunch to follow??

Kristen

trularin 02-28-2008 06:57 AM

Be happy you can take you car outside. :LOL:

It is 7 here today.

:D :D :D

jdean 02-28-2008 09:16 AM

Kristen, there is a La Peep on up Midway road about a mile from Prince of Peace. Good parking there also. What about that? Easy access from Dallas Pkwy near the George Bush.

FST FOX 02-28-2008 10:40 AM

Yea I had to put things on hol, hatted to do that but had no choice in the mater, should be in the King ranch, unless I steal my womens new truck

jwoodard 02-28-2008 11:54 AM

Just post the address and time and we'll be there!

:3DSMILE::3DSMILE::3DSMILE:

Bwana Snake 02-28-2008 12:20 PM

Ditto I will be there.

hey,littlecobra 02-28-2008 12:36 PM

sounds great, John! thanks!!! :)

post the address, details.
I SHOULD FINALLY MAKE THIS ONE!!!

Christmas presents in hand. :rolleyes:
:LOL: :LOL:

ho ho ho!!
k

jdean 02-28-2008 01:18 PM

3501 Midway Road, Plano TX

Yahoo! Maps, Driving Directions, and Traffic

jwoodard 02-28-2008 01:57 PM

Thanks! Just to confirm, meeting between 10:30 - 11:00, right?

:3DSMILE::3DSMILE::3DSMILE:

jrussell 02-28-2008 03:13 PM

Just name it & time it!

Cool!
Just post a time & place and John & Mary will be there. Ya'll know, this is our LAST meeting.....before Austin!!
John Russell

Bwana Snake 02-28-2008 04:24 PM

Fund Raiser / Fund Raiser Matt is taking up a collection for the tailgate party Friday night in Austin, just to remind everyone Austin does the tailgate Thursday night and Houston Saturday night. We need donations bad, I have not talked to Matt in the last few days but from what I understand we still need about $600.00, that’s just to keep up with the Joneses. I would like to think we could put on a better show than the Joneses. We do have an angle or two in this club but I would like to encourage everyone to participate in some way. If you can’t afford a $40.00 donation bring some fresh baked road kill.

SSSammy 02-28-2008 06:14 PM

Save Me A Seat!

I'll be there .. with Cobra .. weather permitting, of course :D Truck otherwise.

Sam

APR's Cobra 02-28-2008 06:38 PM

Sounds good, will plan on being there.

Madmiles442 02-28-2008 07:30 PM

Annie and I will be there.

hey,littlecobra 02-28-2008 07:54 PM

hey, John. On that map you linked??????
My house is just above the letter 'u' on 'Mesquite'. :LOL: :LOL:

man i hope this all works out!!!! :eek:

gymnastics meet at 8:30-10:45???
cobra lunch at 10:30- 2???
visit granddad 2-4???
whew!!
:D

glad you'll be there, Miles. :)

btw. Not in the Cobra; hopefully the 500!! :o :p

jshel1 02-28-2008 08:09 PM

K, your going to need to bring the cobra to make that timeline.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday morning.

Gary/Matt/John, Since I am saving all available pennies (not going to Austin (bar tab was downright spooky on my last visit)), I will just be on the lookout for the freshest road kill I can find.

Joe Wicked 02-29-2008 03:19 AM

Mark me down for a seat. I haven't eaten there before, so I'll try something new.

Madmiles442 02-29-2008 06:32 AM

Tell me if I'm throwing a wrench in here too late, but is Le Peep a little fru fru for this crowd? Quiche and stuff?

With all the Austin talk, I've got a hankering for some BBQ. Does Bone Daddy's at Spring Valley/75 sound good to anyone?

Just an idea.

Texas-Saluki 02-29-2008 06:47 AM

Looks like Andrew is having his first baseball practice that day so I am going to miss lunch :(

Matt and Others... quick thought please send me a message via the board with your email addresses. I will setup a quick email distribution so we can plan for Austin.

Talk to you all soon

Thanks

Jim Jacobs 02-29-2008 06:59 AM

I'll C U guys there :cool: