Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Texas Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/)
-   -   October 4th Saturday Meeting? (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/91942-october-4th-saturday-meeting.html)

LREYBURN 09-30-2008 09:33 PM

October 4th Saturday Meeting?

Okay, We all know that this is a real informal, no planning group of renegades, and any prior proper planning is poopooed....soooo does anyone care to meet this Saturday and discuss a Bailout plan, Sara's cup size, the space between "Barry's" ears, the lost and found, Hopefully of Jay's rod, good wishes and the well being of Richard's recovery, and of course but not least...will it be Breakfast or Lunch?

Hey I got an Idea...How about lunch at 11:00 am at Champps 4951 Belt Line Rd. in Addison. Great Blue Cheese Burger!!! Arrive 10:30 to discuss some serious issues and then Lunch at 11:00. Who's commin'????:LOL::LOL::LOL:

LuvDaBlues 09-30-2008 10:07 PM

I thought October's meeting was dinner? What was that Mexican place we dined at two years ago in Addison? Then maybe a cruise to Kellers afterward.

It's my two year anniversary!!!!!

jwoodard 09-30-2008 10:40 PM

I'm in for Champps. See you at 10:30.

:3DSMILE::3DSMILE::3DSMILE:

Mrs 66 Snake 09-30-2008 10:52 PM

The Mexican food place was Amado's. He's closed his place in Addison and just has the one in Murphy I believe (possibly one in Plano).

I'd love to join y'all but I've got my hands full of sandwich fixin's at the moment.

Joe Wicked 10-01-2008 03:53 AM

I am a maybe for lunch. I have some things I have to do Saturday morning, so I don't know if I will be done in time.

Bwana Snake 10-01-2008 04:26 AM

Champs 10:30

Gary

jshel1 10-01-2008 05:00 AM

I am committed to a light hearted discussion of all the above issues... morning, noon (10:30 at Champs that is) or night.

Larry, what's the rumor on the cup size?
Also on the agenda will be discussion for forming a posse to bring in suspect Raines

hey,littlecobra 10-01-2008 05:42 AM

I can probably make lunch and will probably be late. Save me a seat!

We need to have a gathering at Colleen's sandwich shop, sometime, too! But.... maybe not innundate her at high noon, rush hour, but around 3 or so, attached to a cruise......

Does that sound interesting to you, Colleen?? Maybe a different Saturday we come to your shop for a late lunch and then cruise?? :)

Kristen
ps. if it is dinner, i cannot make it at all.

SSSammy 10-01-2008 06:37 AM

Save me a seat!

I'll be at Champp's 10:30 ish .. can't say for sure in which car. Had to pull the tranny to fix a crack in the case and it's supposed to be done today. Then have to put it in, re-install interior, and hopefully that's the end of all my woes ... :rolleyes:

Sam

damdfw 10-01-2008 06:50 AM

Count me in

I am in for Champs at 10:30. Looking forward to all the above discussion points.

bbyrd 10-01-2008 08:00 AM

I will be there

Its a good day for driving a Cobra... as is any day.. that does not have rian attached.

See you then.

Brian

Jim Jacobs 10-01-2008 08:16 AM

Love to see everyone again but I'll be bow hunting. Ya'll have a good time and keep the rubber side down.:cool:

Madmiles442 10-01-2008 02:59 PM

I'll be there at 10:30 for the Third Debate:
Bleu cheese burger vs. mushroom swiss.
Nobody can accuse me of not having foreign policy experience!

I 2nd a visit to Colleen's sandwich shop!

Larry, although you may get pooped on, thanks for rounding up the bunch!

thomi_snake 10-01-2008 08:00 PM

Will miss another one

Sorry, I won't be able to make it (once again). :CRY:
Will be at Road Atlanta working in the pits for the Petit LeMans.

Racing season will be over soon (two ALMS races to go), so hopefully I'll see ya'll in November.

Thomas

Texas-Saluki 10-02-2008 11:20 AM

No nolands... Andrew Duty and TMS

I am starting to feel like Kristen with kid stuff

Andrew (and assistant coach Chris) have a baseball game in the morning
then
Swim class at noon

then

Going to TMS for the Good Guys Show after that http://www.lonestarnats.com/

so for November I vote for a meeting for Lunch at Colleens new Jimmy Johns
Assuming it is open?? I could not find one in Garland/murphy area on their website. Let's see if they are the same from what I remember in College (which was typically late and kind of fuzzy)

Hope you have fun... and for your discussions / debates on Saturday... "I can see Russia from my house"

Talk to you all soon

H-Rod 10-02-2008 02:59 PM

This will make the third get together I`ll miss. :eek:
I`ll be at Good Guys most of the day.:3DSMILE:

I`ll make next months get together.

Oh, for what it`s worth, I`m looking around the April time frame to pull the trigger on a Hurricane! :D

Joe Wicked 10-02-2008 03:31 PM

Where is Colleens sandwich shop at? I drive through Murphy every day to and from work. Kinda hard for me to not make it if it is that close to me next month.

jrussell 10-02-2008 03:36 PM

Mary & I are in

Cool!!
It appears we can make this one and are really looking forward to it!!
See everyone at 10:30ish!
John & Mary

jshel1 10-02-2008 06:44 PM

Sorry many of you will miss. Sending you a PM Mike.

Joe Wicked 10-02-2008 07:19 PM

Well I am sure I will miss now. Just too much to do this week. Next month I really hope to make next month.