Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Texas Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/)
-   -   Good Addison Resturant For Lunch Meeting (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/95091-good-addison-resturant-lunch-meeting.html)

gsharapa 02-28-2009 05:45 PM

Good Addison Resturant For Lunch Meeting

Today I was at Jake's Old Fashion Hamburgers in Addison. I know there are a bunch of these around Dallas but this one has a great outdoor patio that one side looks at the parking lot and the other side the golf course. Great food and bar....... Be great for a monthly lunch if the weather is nice......:cool:

http://www.jakesburgers.net/locations/addison.php

Madmiles442 02-28-2009 08:29 PM

Yep, used to be a California Pizza Kitchen. It would be a great layout for a monthly meeting!

hey,littlecobra 03-01-2009 09:16 AM

Gary- don't 'suggest' a restaurant- say

DFW March Meet, Saturday March 7, at Jake's Old Fashioned Hamburgers'

then give time and address! you ought to know how to do this by now!! :LOL:

FST FOX 03-01-2009 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hey,littlecobra (Post 925446)
Gary- don't 'suggest' a restaurant- say

DFW March Meet, Saturday March 7, at Jake's Old Fashioned Hamburgers'

then give time and address! you ought to know how to do this by now!! :LOL:

Yes sounds great, March 7 here 11am

Joe Wicked 03-01-2009 06:41 PM

Sounds good to me. Looks like I will be picking up my Step Son from the Air Force Base early that morning, so we should be back in town in time for lunch. He has never seen a Cobra in person and never really knew what one was until I showed him a picture, but his eyes got huge when he saw it. I'll have to talk someone into giving him a ride. I know how hard that is with this bunch.

Texas-Saluki 03-04-2009 08:51 AM

see you all there

PARKERPOWER 03-04-2009 10:42 AM

Count three chairs for us.

SSSammy 03-04-2009 10:48 AM

Me too!

I'll be there. Gary, are you planning to call them and give them a head count, or is it too informal to bother?

Sam

Texas-Saluki 03-04-2009 11:26 AM

always good to tell them when 10+ loud and obnoxious cars are about to show up

LuvDaBlues 03-04-2009 11:52 AM

2-3 chairs for us. Unless I burn this car to the ground..........I'll tell ya the story Saturday.

cgsincc 03-04-2009 12:09 PM

Count me in for 2...weather permitting.

Cobra #42 03-04-2009 12:36 PM

I'm in for lunch. db

Joe Wicked 03-04-2009 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuvDaBlues (Post 926563)
2-3 chairs for us. Unless I burn this car to the ground..........I'll tell ya the story Saturday.

If you get to that point Steve, let me volunteer to take it and burn it for you so you don't have to clean up the mess. Also never mind the car I have after that that looks like your old one. It is just a coincidence. :D

Jim Jacobs 03-04-2009 01:27 PM

I'm looking good to make the meeting also.

Steve - does your story involve a "homeless" guy??:confused:

damdfw 03-04-2009 02:08 PM

I'm in. Should be a great day.

LREYBURN 03-04-2009 03:15 PM

Sorry, we're going to miss this month. We are at Disney World and I'm feeling "Goofy"....You are right Steve, she doesn't like me to call her that. Sounds like you got something "too hot to handle", ' can't wait to hear the rest of the story. Anyway, take notes and let us know if there are caravan plans to San Marcos; if "COOKIES" are in the future; how much is needed for the tail gate donation; and Sammy, please post some pictures with a narative of the meeting.
Where is my "stimulus check"...Barry?

jshel1 03-04-2009 03:49 PM

Count us in for 2 chairs.

gsharapa 03-04-2009 04:22 PM

Hey Everyone..........Sorry I haven't been back on since I posted but I just called Jake's and we are set for Saturday. Told him we'd arrive between 10:30am and 11:00am with 15 to 20 cars and 25 to 35 people. I counted 22 so far.........I'll also put up a formal post!

Madmiles442 03-05-2009 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cobra #42 (Post 926577)
I'm in for lunch. db

Don, you bringing your little friend in your avitar? :MECOOL:
I'll be there with or without her.

CobraKid427 03-05-2009 06:46 AM

I'm in for 2 as well. Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!