Turn Ten Racing, Inc. and D&D Cobra of Quebec
Go Back   Club Cobra > Manufacturers, Engine Builders, tools, and parts. > Turn Ten Racing and D&D Cobra
User Name
Password
Club Cobra Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

MMG Superformance
Nevada Classics
Keith Craft Racing
Main Menu
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
Keith Craft Racing
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
Keith Craft Racing
Keith Craft Racing
Keith Craft Racing
March 2024
S M T W T F S
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Old 06-07-2007, 06:15 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
I contributed to CC in 2006
I have in the past contributed to CC

Send a message via AIM to mj_duell
Exclamation Turn Ten Racing, Inc. up for sale

Hi Everyone,
For those who don’t know me, my name is Mike Duell and I am the current owner of Turn Ten Racing, Inc. I started Turn Ten about 3 years ago as a means to keep myself racing Cobras and to get more involved in the hobby. It’s been a good time and I have had the pleasure of meeting many great people and have seen some of the best workmanship and ideas one could wish for. I own two other companies as well as Turn Ten; a real estate lake rental venture and a software company which is my bread and butter. Both of those companies are doing very well and need more and more of my time lately. Turn Ten also requires a large amount of time in order to stay active in the market. Something has to give, so I have decided reluctantly to sell Turn Ten and get out quickly and cleanly. The company has an established name and we work with very talented people here in N.Y. and up in Quebec. We are placing for sale the company and U.S. distribution rights, logo usage, url and website for a low price. I am open to inquiries as long as they happen within the next two to three weeks, I have one interested party. Please email me here: mjduell@frontiernet.net if you have any interest. Keep in mind in order to do it right you should be able to work on the business full time and it will take some investment. The main Canadian supplier, D&D Cobra, is an innovative builder with many different products that would be great for the U.S. market. They are can build made to order, custom roller kits to turnkey cars for customers and their pricing is excellent. Good people to work with. We are selling of some of the company assets like the display car project and a few parts which I will post in the for sale section of CC. It does hurt to see the company go, but I had a great time, we don’t owe anyone money and all of our customers have had their orders satisfied, good time to get out. I’m still going to be active on the forum and enjoy the hobby. My software company will still be doing the contracted work on the LCS site as well. Be seeing you around CC and at the shows.

Thanks,

Mike Duell / Turn Ten Racing, Inc.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: