Thread: I'm back
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 02:32 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic Revival CR3516, LS3, Aussie Mike'd T-56, 3.70 LSD, AP brakes, Penske shocks
Not Ranked     
Default I'm back

I've been gone a few years now....and I beg forgiveness, even it is from The Sith Lord

Back in about '05 I got to the order form stage and...well....chickened out and went karting (Rotax) instead. That was fun and all, but I found that to be competitive it took a ridiculous amount of time, every weekend, week in week out. I shan't bore you with what else has been going on in my life since then, suffice to say I am now looking again at building.

At around the time I previously left this Great Temple, the LS1 was about to become persona-non-grata regarding emissions. So 6.0 it is. Apart from this have there been any other new laws (Victoria) or ADR changes that I should be aware of?

I was decided in the past on Classic Revival, mainly due to the plethora of LSx powered examples in Vic and hence people to call upon for knowledge. I drove a Vic members CR at the time (thanks again) and marveled at the quality.

Aside from people saying "mine is an X make vehicle and I am happy with it" do people have any far reaching opinions on which kit is currently the preferred option? I have noticed a few Harrison's popping up in the last 12 months or so ???

(I'm looking at a non-roller, LSx w/T56)