View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 10:26 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kellison Stallion 468 FE
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBfangs View Post
To all who live in Eastern Pa, Delaware and NJ, I am looking for a good repair shop who cares about the cars they work on like if they were there own. I live in Jennersville, PA which is in SE Chester County. I am somewhat anal about my cars, no I admit I am very anal, so they have to be concerned over more than just what needs to be repaired. For example I took my car in to have a diagnosis done since I couldn't figure out what was wrong. Well long story short I got it back 8 days later with a 2 chips in the paint under the hood where the air cleaner nut is plus A LOT of fine scratches on the fender where they obviously didn't have a fender protector. I like my car returned to me the way it went in. Obviously the closer the better. Thanks for any responses.
is there something specific you need done or is this just in general for future needs?
i will work on other guys cars but i'm selective on what i am willing to do.
i used to maintain the car i now own for the previous owner. and i am rather anal with my work. for instance, fenders get covered with thick flannel sheets before i lay a fender cover on top, carefulness takes a bit longer but it is whats required. also have full machine shop on premises.

fred