View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 02:07 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RCM, Jag front and rear, LS3
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by boss290cobra View Post
andrew dont plan on passing in the first couple of visits mine took 6 visits starting in january and finally passed in may i have twin pod filters and thay didnt seem to worry the guys at the rta alsio i had front and rear o2 sensors oh yeah and 6 cats with 2 mufflers then 1/2 tank e85 mixed with 1/2 tank premium unleaded, 1 tip i can give you is book 1 in youre name and get your wife to book in 1 also as you can only book 1 at a time in your own name and further bookings cancel out previous ones try to get botany instead of penrith as the guy at botany that did mine was very helpful and explained where and why it was failing really top bloke another tip would be to take it to injection perfection bankstown or hitman at penrith approx $1000 plus parts but they have all the gear to read the emissions therfore it can be spot on before you go to test at botany(only wish i knew this before i done mine), what brake setup are you running, as i was told today that if you have different booster and master cylinder manafacturer (mine Ford)to brake calipers(mine Jag) you have to complete an almost complete ADR full brake test which i was told today would cost $12500.00 WHAT THE F@#* so i am going to change booster to jag and hope it goes ok, damn this is hard but what the hey
GOOD LUCK
Who told you this? I need to do some research, but there was a clubbie that im following on OZclubbies who did his brake test last week and passed. He has a wilwood dual master cylinder set up so mustnt be a factory setup. His engineer is Peter Gillard.

Who is your engineer?