View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 06:08 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA FIA 2008/351W/TOP-LOADER
Not Ranked     
Default I hate tirekickers!!!

Alright, I've gotta vent here! I had really no interest to sell my car as I have just barely finished her! I was approached by someone on this forum about selling my car. I didn't track him down or comment on his posts, he found me. I didn't PM him on selling my car. I was approached via PM about my car and my plans. Until now I hadn't really considered it too much but man did he get others stirring. The wife first said no, then all of a sudden it's like well maybe we should. Then I'm trying to figure all this out, what should I do, if I sell- I'm out, do I buy again, just thinking things through plus and minuses. I go and spend time I didn't have to put it up on a lift and take pics for this guy! I spend hrs writing up emails and descriptions of the car. We actually go back and forth a few emails on the price and then boom... nothing! I mean nothing! What the heck! I know selling something isn't easy and it takes work but this is crappy. If I was seriously selling I would be expecting some additional work out there to make it happen. The fact that I was approached, I was asked to make decisions that I hadn't thought of, spent too much time on this, and then not even a response...

I should have known better given his "newbie" status and less than 5 posts on this great forum! Sorry to vent but I'm just frustrated. I guess next time I'll just say here it is, that's the price, come see it and see where it goes from there! Question though for future, is Cobra Country the best place to market this type of car? Again, sorry to vent but I'm sure someone here will have some great advice on what to do next time around. Thanks, Matt