View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 06:23 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA 623, 427 S/C Cobra. Ford FE 428 Cobra Jet, Ford Nascar TL 4speed - with a touch of raw; "less is more" theme
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up

Matt, Jeff, Russ:

Thanks for the note. Glad to know everyone had a nice time and made it home safely. Russ, I agree - definitely nothing like a California CA-1 run to help get a car revealed and sorted out It all came together fairly well for our 2010 annual get-together.

__________________________________________________ _________
As a follow up to some of the WSCG site and feedback replies, I'm not sure about "next year" as it can be a challenge to come up with new and different ideas every year for the group over three days. As you all know, finding a good balance between a decent base camp, security, good drives, timed events, and the social aspects of it takes a special place or mix of things together to make it worthwhile and fun for everyone. After reflecting on it a bit, I'm going to see what kind of ideas and suggestions come through on the WSCG site. You guys all pretty much know the drill now, and maybe we can pick the best idea for 2011 and go with that.