View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 12:49 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CRII 351W/408 Stroker
Send a message via AIM to capteddie
Not Ranked     
Default Selling my CRII

Well I've made up my mind and I need to part ways with the car. I'm going to take a huge lose on this but I've come to terms with that and will write the project off as lessons learned. The car does run, but needs work done/completed. Mostly cosmetic/finish issue. A few mechanical (like the leaking gas tank) things, but nothing to major. The car has never been titled and I'm in contact with the state of Illinois to get the COO back from them.

A lot of you have followed the build over on my build thread, so you know the good. The not so good and the lets not even rehash it stuff.
That other guy named Ed and DVs CRII build

I'm going to ask $20000.00 for the car with motor and trans (408 professionally built stroker and a TCI C6). If someone would prefer to have the car without the motor/trans, then I'll take $10000.00 for the roller. As I've said. Most of you have followed this over the last 4 years and know I have WAY more than that in the project.

I think this would be a great deal for someone who maybe didn't get a complete kit from Classic Roadsters before they went under. Or as just the roller it would be great as a resource for spare parts and body components.

Well there it is....

There's still a lot of build pics over here
http://www.clubcobra.com/photopost/s...0/ppuser/28053