View Single Post
Old 01-16-2002, 09:18 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Empty handed for the moment
Send a message via AIM to Snakecharmer
Not Ranked     
Default Directions to Hotel and Meeting place

Hey guys! It's getting close to our anniversary date! This is truely one of the highlights of the year for me. We've got a great team of volunteers down here working hard to make sure that everything goes smoothly. On February 9th, we'll have our last pre-event meeting to make sure everything is in order. It will take place at Joe's Ranch. Anyone and everyone is invited to attend. Tom will be bringing some folks down from Dallas. It would be great to have Dennis or another Houston rep at the meeting as well.

Here are directions to each of the Hotels, and the Origin parking garage for Saturday morning.

From I-35, take the "Hwy 183 North (to Lampasas)" exit and go North for about 10 miles. Exit at "Capitol of Texas Hwy, Loop 360". When you get to the light at Loop 360, you'll go right to get to the Hotels or left to go to the parking garage. For those of you staying at either the Townplace Suites or Bradford Homesuites, take a right and head North on 360 and it's a couple hundred yards on your right (Bradford) and left (Townplace). To get to the garage on Saturday morning (and for those of you that live nearby and are driving in Saturday morning), go left at the light at Loop 360 and 183 and travel South on loop 360 for about 5 miles. Take a right at the light at "W. Courtyard Drive". W. Courtyard Drive is right before (just North of) the HUGE, arch metal suspension bridge that crosses Lake Austin. The first driveway on your right will take you in between the two Origin
Systems buildings. You'll run smack into the parking garage. Turn right and head up to the 6th floor level and we'll be waiting for you. If you get lost, call my cell phone at 512-507-7159.

If you are coming from West of Austin, take 71 to 620, 620 to 2222 East, 2222 East to 360 South, and 360 South to West Courtyard Drive. Take a right on West Courtyard Drive and drive 200 feet to the Origin Systems driveway. Take a right and you'll run smack into the parking garage.

The address for the parking garage is 5918 W. Courtyard Drive, Austin 78730.

I've hired the security guard to be with us all day, starting at the garage and ending at Joe's Ranch. Those that remember him know that he's a stickler for the "no touch" rule!

Can't wait to see all the old members, meet all the new members, and see all the beautiful cars

See you soon!

Charmer