View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 12:34 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RMC with 6 litre 307KW LS2, Comp Cam, 348rwhp & 532.5 ftlb of torque with 6L80E Tiptronic Transmission
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedn View Post
Hi Baz,

My engineer told me about the wind wings when i met with him. Dont know why but it was just one of the things he told me. I guess that a few people get caught out by it. I am just having padded sun visors as per the ADR requirements.

Are you any closer to the final inspection yet?

Liam
Contacted my Engineer yesterday as he had promised to send me his second revised report for the RTA by Friday last week which didn't arrive. It is now promised by the end of this week. A copy will go direct to RTA and C.C.'d to me. Then the next wait starts. I'm getting used to this now. Can't see anything happening this side of 2011.

18 family and friends are off for 13 nights over Christmas around New Zealand on Sun Princess on Dec. 17 and return on 30th so there's 2010 gone.

See my surgeon next Tuesday and I'm telling him to make arrangements to have my left knee replaced early in 2011.

So as far as the Cobra Registration goes... who knows. If the RTA start stalling me so I come within the confines of the new Engineer Signatory Agreement, which means that I have to start again from scratch with a new Engineer, we'll be off to Court where I've been assured through my Barrister, that a win with substantial costs awarded against them is well and truly on the cards.

2011 could be a very exciting year, not much better than 2010, but exciting just the same.

Baz