View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 10:58 PM
Super Moderator
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP 184/482ci Shelby
Not Ranked     

Well, you're just being an ass now, and your half-assed apology is decidely not accepted, Fred. You do a drive-by clearly accusing us of bias based on what you think you read, and now it's obvious you have little ability to comprehend even the most basic explanations. We don't take kindly to such allegations.

If you wanted to ask a question constructively, you could of. Now you're arguing just to be arguing instead of even trying to understand the clear explanation given to your rather inarticulate slam, and you are now disrupting this thread. Take a few days off and try to learn to read.

...and now, thanks to you, this thread is closed since it has nothing left of its original intention.

BTW, I was called into this thread by several SPF owners who have since indicated their appreciation by the exact actions I took, including requesting dealers to use the For Sale area instead of cluttering up the forum with for sale threads. As they noted, they already have SPFs and would prefer this area be left open to exchange information and tips about their cars. It's always nice to be drawn in to assist, and then be attacked by someone with their own agenda looking to make some point at our expense.

Ain't gonna happen.