View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 05:21 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham #647 brushed
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmustang View Post
If you are not a full time resident of that "other state" (IE: you are not a licensed driver in that state), then this is really a moot point. Regardless, in todays day and age, it really does not matter what year or description is on the title....As for my warning of confiscation, while it has not happened in Ohio (yet), it has happened in several other states where a knock on the door is proceeded by the impoundment of the vehicle for title fraud. If you have more money than brains, then do it any way you like. If however you are a fairly intelligent human being you'll just title it the legally way, get in, turn the key and drive the heck out of it.........

Bill S.
So what states like you mentioned, have state police officers/members going through forums in seach of individuals trying to go around their state's proper titling procedure?
I wouldn't worry about it. But I guess that means according to Bill S that I have "more money then brains" and am not a "fairly intelligent human being" There are ao many absurd and illogical state/national laws for minor things, and gaping holes for major ones, but lets not get started

OP, I hope you find an easy way to title your car, keep us up to date (or don't if you are worried about the state Po-Po )