View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 02:38 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: 70 Shelby convertible, ERA-FIA, 66 mustang convertible, mystery Ford powered 2dr convertible
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avmaviator View Post
So what states like you mentioned, have state police officers/members going through forums in seach of individuals trying to go around their state's proper titling procedure?
I wouldn't worry about it. But I guess that means according to Bill S that I have "more money then brains" and am not a "fairly intelligent human being" There are ao many absurd and illogical state/national laws for minor things, and gaping holes for major ones, but lets not get started

OP, I hope you find an easy way to title your car, keep us up to date (or don't if you are worried about the state Po-Po )
Not police, but State Attorneys from California and Connecticut are guaranteed and confirmed here (officers of the DMV/MVS from several others)........Cars being impounded while paperwork/titles are confiscated, just the ones I have personal knowledge over, both those states, PA, NJ, DC, Texas, , South Carolina, North Dakota, Georgia, and yes, Ohio (all kit car related)......Again, you live in Ohio, follow your state laws and be done with it.

Bill S.

First time Cobra buyers-READ THIS