View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 03:56 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Everett Morrision FE 427 so 2-4s
Not Ranked     
Default Rear View Mirror, what is the latest?

I was out again today. The blind spots are a problem. I was watching ahead and another car slipped up to my right. I needed to be getting into the right hand lane. I gave it just enough gas to clear and there to the left was a motorcycle cop with his radar gun up. I really didn't go that fast. I watched and he never came after me but I was worried. I hate those blind spots. Iam worried. Also as I entered I5 everybody was flying. Big trucks I couldn't see around.I signaled and and went to left lane. I got past some trucks only to be even with a city cop car two lane to the right. I saw a need to start getting back over to my right comming up and in this state they want you to turn your head around, tough with 5 point harness.
Curved or flat? How big? What worked for you? Over the original dash mounted mirror or another mirror hung from the top ? how did you mount your mirror? I'm mostly worried about what is behind and to my right. No use in turning the mirror just to look at myself. I have the bullet mirror on the left with a convex lens for a quick look to my left.