View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 02:26 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterAllen View Post
Dave - I went through all those Nissan diff options but I settled on the Holden for parts supply reasons. There were issues with the Nissan CVs.

The RTA has been telling me they will adopt the NCOP "soon" for the past 5 years. Actually it's easier for me me under NCOP but it passes the present RTA standards anyway (eng capacity, etc). My engineer has classified it as a modified and not an ICV and has allocated me a certification number. He tells me all I have to do is meet the requirement of that date, i.e. last September. Can people comfirm that is the case?

I hope to have it finished in 18-24 months, but I said that 3 years ago!

Some general project photos for those interested.
No worries Pete, I have been told by someone on their side of the fence that it will be this year and to get my car in the system ASAP which I have done by way of blue slip and request for Vehicle Identification Form.

The fact that I have been driving on UVP since late 2009 doesn't back date me to that time.

Looking at the pics of the car out the front of the garage I have a pretty fair idea of where you are. Not far from some corner shops and a soccer / cricket field that fronts the river