View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 06:57 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF2984 MK111, Roush 511 IR FE 8 Stack, Dynoed: [flywheel] 572HP at 6000 , 556# Torque at 4700, Bowler 4R70W Auto Transmision. Tires: Mickey T's S/R 26.0x10.0x15.0 F ,26.0x12.0x15.0 R Color, Bleck, because they told me it was Bleck, at the factory.
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog View Post
Hi! i'm new to the Club and the Cobra world. Just bought my first kit car and should be on the road with it by mid-September. Right now I'm working through the process of getting it tagged in Maryland. Would appreciate insight from anyone who has been through this step already. I'm sure I'll have lots of questions over the next few months. Hope I can find answers here!
First off congratulations on getting your first car-kit and indeed welcome to Club Cobra, its an awesome place and quite an experience. The guys and gals on this site are more than helpful when you run into issues with your build or when a decision needs to be made and you are not quite sure which way to go. In any event good luck with your build and if you don't mind can you send progress pictures, BTW what kit did you get? tin-man