View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 10:48 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF2984 MK111, Roush 511 IR FE 8 Stack, Dynoed: [flywheel] 572HP at 6000 , 556# Torque at 4700, Bowler 4R70W Auto Transmision. Tires: Mickey T's S/R 26.0x10.0x15.0 F ,26.0x12.0x15.0 R Color, Bleck, because they told me it was Bleck, at the factory.
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by all motor View Post
saturday 4 snakes from my area drove 1 1/2 hours to make it to the Gig Harbor car show. once there we were directed to park in a central location. then as we were getting comfortable the 'officials' told us we had to move-that no one could park there (cause it was handicapped parking in the mall where the show was held). They then sent us through stop and go incoming traffic till one of our cars had a over heated clutch and major difficulties shifting-then we were sent to one of the most far away areas in the show-then to top that off-one of these little hitlers came over to start an argument-he got told off by our leader in front of 100 participants in the show. oh yes-they then parked their favorites in the space they just kicked us out of-that was the 'Gig Harbor Cruisers car club' -never will we go back to their events-just thought someone might like to know-oh yea after the show we had a twisty roads cruise with the important pizza stop so things got much better

Bob
Bob, why do you suppose this happened? Is it a Cobra envy thing or what? Its new to me that people would treat a person so shabbily by asking them to move after having been directed to park in a location in the first place AND then placing their own kind there. I just don't understand this at all. That said, I have never been to a car show yet but will do so when I retire next year and if anyone treated me that way, well, I'd be inclined to rip friggin heads off and be pissing down their collective throats. But I guess only in Arizona.

You folks on the other hand were more civilized.

Darn shame this happened. tin-man