View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 06:29 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Bob,
We got there about 1 hour before you guys and were told by 3 different people when we pulled in "Park anywhere you want but NOT in the handicap spaces". Before you arrived, several people tried to park where you did and were told to move. After you guys moved, they put cones up to prevent people from parking there. At some point in the show they allowed people to park anywhere they could find space because there was no more room. Too many cars showed up and they had a reduced area to put them because of the Farmers Market that took up several hundred spaces. Poor planning on their part. At least we all got a spot to park. Where you ended up was a great spot only 100' from your original spot so I don't now why anyone would have car problems moving such a short distance. I heard many were turned away because they were full. This is the same venue where we had 15 Cobras a couple years ago and were treated like royalty and got a club participation plaque so it's not a "Cobra" thing.
Sorry you felt you were treated badly but I'm glad to hear your cruise home was fun.

Jim

Last edited by jwd; 08-08-2011 at 06:33 AM..