View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 12:50 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: GForce Boss Chassis, Jag suspension, Powerlock Diff, Boss 290 engine
Not Ranked     
Question Newbie with a GForce Cobra

Hi Everyone,

I've been reading the board for a while now and after taking the plunge and buying a GForce Cobra roller from Rob, I've realised just how very little I know about kit building.

It's a long way from the old remote control Nitro cars I used to build.

Anyhow, I thought that now would be a nice time to say hello to everyone and ask for a little assistance as I start down the long road (pardon the pun) of building my Cobra.

I've got the Boss configuration chassis on my GForce and I've got a nice reasonably low mileage Boss 290 sitting in my shed.

I've been in touch with a wrecker in the Eastern states called Fern Tree Gulley and have bought various bits and pieces from them including a full wiring loom for a BA Falcon.

Question I've got is... where to start?

I've been doing a lot of reading and searching the net and haven't really found a good source of where to start with a Cobra build (GForce in particular).

Does anyone have any good guides, blogs, diaries, etc that they would be willing to share? I'd be very much in your debt.

All the best and I'll keep you informed with my progress.

Adam.