View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 08:56 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 1966 Lone Star 427SC.
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avmaviator View Post
Thank you so much everybody! I was telling my wife that now I actually don't mind the wait to get one (although it is not nearly as long as mreid's wait), it makes it that much sweeter when it comes in!

Resto: Messaged you

*13*: I'm going to look at the suspension set up today but it as to do with the spring rate they put in there (maybe Tom can answer too). I believe the suspension is on the harder side, so the spring do not give as much as other set ups. I was crawling under the car last night and man that suspension set up is a work of art.

xlr8or: I thought about the thickness of the steering wheels, and you make a good point. One problem is that the car is going to have dark brown leather and carpet, so it might "clash" with the rest of the car. Maybe the upholsterer can recover it or something.

Here are a few more pics Can't get enough!

Fantastic Cobra !

But dude,.......clear out all the stuff around the car !
Can you imagine the go-kart,.... or dirt bike falling and smashing your beautiful aluminum Kirkham !
Just trying to help buddy.
I had a shop broom next to mine with foam covering the handle, but when it fell it hit my cobra. The tiny,..... brad nail that attached the handle hit the paint and chipped it ! Good lesson !

Last edited by FUNFER2; 08-14-2011 at 09:00 AM..