View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 08:11 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Factory Five MK4 427 roadster
Not Ranked     

I bought a Cobra in 2009 that was built in 1993 by Barry and Bryan. Their company was La Exotics back then. The fiberglass on my car was in excellent condition even after all of these years. The Frame work and welding was very strong. I still talk to Barry on a regular basis. He was/is the craftsman and like Dlampe said Bryan was the sales man turned manufacturer.

Barry still builds the roadsters and can supply parts or advice on the La Exotics or B&B's.

Fiberglass 34 Coupes and Cobras by McGill Manufacturing

My cobra is featured in the gallery section.

Barry always returns phone calls within the hour and is a straight up guy. Honest and no excuses.

My roadster was hit earlier this year and I contacted him for parts. He manufactured the custom aluminum radiator with shroud/fan and new ceramic sidepipes. They were built and at my door within 3 weeks.

When I first bought my car I had a mechanic run through the entire car. The first thing my mechanic said was " wow, this cars fiberglass was thick and in perfect condition. Plus the frame/welds were well done." I can't speak for the B&B cars but I know the older LA Exotics were built with Barry's envolvement.

lee

Last edited by Leecbr; 11-29-2011 at 06:56 PM..