View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 01:35 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF#0760
Neutral     
Default Cars & Coffee Suggestion

I read a lot about the Car&Coffee weekly event in California... the land of eternal sunshine.
I was thinking about trying to put together a weekly Saturday morning gathering place for the summer driving season. It would be early so people would still have most of Saturday open for their personal and family business. Considered also putting the word out to the Mustang club and maybe a few other local car clubs. It would require a large parking lot and the idea would just be just coffee and a bagel or roll not breakfast. Maybe the total drop-in duration of 2 hours maximum with people arriving and leaving during this prescribed time frame. Considering someplace like a Panera Bread or something along those lines... There is a good site by Woodfield, also one in Schaumburg, And I think one farther North near Long Grove.... Changes locations monthly maybe.
I'm thinking it would run from 8am to 10am maybe or maybe 730 to 930, that way the Saturday is still usable for personal business. It could also be a launch point for people wanting to cruise afterwards. I'd like some comments & feedback from the WCCC locals here...

Large, easy to read and trace schematics with part numbers, wire colors, wire gauge, fuses, and electrical upgrade information. Trouble-shooting and replacement part numbers for those roadside repair adventures.
SPFWiringDiagrams@Comcast.net

Last edited by Blas; 03-27-2012 at 07:24 PM.. Reason: spellen