View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 02:19 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Neutral     
Default Venom motorsports beware!!!

Well after 2 and a half yrs of promises i finally pulled the pin and took all my possessions out of DAVID TUCKER"S shed
After paying $9000.00 in instalments after getting photos of my "build"
$3500 for the body, i recieved after 24 mths.(i went and got it on pretense)
another $1000 to pay for the front end and diff.
$2850 after i recieved a picture of a chassis whith my body on top.
"this was found to be someone elses chassis , not mine.
The rest was for swinging doors and boot and bonnet.
After 2 yrs i started going down to Pakenham every saturday,
This is a 280 klm trip one way.
Anyway after working on Robsrennos car for weeks to get it to a stage where it was rolling,"(i had to take the front end and cut it down and also get his rear end shortened"
supply a steering rack for Robs car,
Supply the door ,boot and bonner hinges because DAVE TUCKER doesnt have a lathe to make the parts he promises at the start.
And while im loading all my stuff onto the trailer and into the back of the car he says my final bill is around $6000.00
This is for a body ($3500 paid for 2 yrs ago.) and a chassis that is tacked together, It actually fell apart on the way home.
I have kept my composure for the last 8 mths just to get something out of his shed.
now it is here i just feel sorry for the others that are left behind
My advice to anyone that is still dealing with DAVID TUCKER is to seek legal advice , but in that i wish you all the luck in the world,
This man couldnt even afford to buy grinder discs or the steel to work on mine.
I had to go and buy it all and his lunch.

BEWARE

And Boxhead, i saw you up at shelbyfest but was to embarrassed to come and say hello because you were right all that time ago.
Stan.
ps: this thread needs to be kept going to warn others of shifty operators like DAVE TUCKER