View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 10:44 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
I contributed to CC in 2006
I have in the past contributed to CC

Cobra Make & Engine: 66 COBRA FE 427 /4SP. (HCS Coupe w/ 408 Stroker and TKO 600 -sold)
Send a message via AIM to Clois Harlan
Default Is anyone following the RCR Superlite build on Gerz?

If you are and you want to see first hand what the finished product is going to look like and how it performs you might want to come to our little event we call: Fastlane Classic Cars Invitational at Hallett Motorsports Park just west of Tulsa.

Dean Lampe has abandoned his Cobra Roots for one of Fran Halls Superlite super cars. Dean will be here in Tulsa May 31-June 3, 2012 burning up the track and taking on all challengers (I said that not him). If you have ever seen one of Frans speciality cars you wont' be dissappointed in this one. Dean has done a wonderful job building it and you can see where the GERZ show should up.

You are welcome to come and join us as a spectator or participate if you like. Admission is Free to spectators all four days, so bring the family and take a look at some of the cars we will have at the Fastlane Classic Cars Invitational. If you see one you like you might be able to talk the owner into giving you a ride on the track at our noon break. We will we have Cobra's, GT 40's, Daytona Coupes, Corvettes, Porsche', Lotus, Series One, GTR and more for you to watch and compare. Who knows you might find your next project here?

Clois Harlan
www.fastlaneclassiccars.net

"Let's roll"

"Be part of Something Good
......Leave Something Good Behind!"
from CD "Long Road Out of Eden"