View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 08:20 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Default Not French

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlampe View Post
Your right about the two cars. There is a difference between them, both cool cars just different. (how's that for politically correct!) The SLC is a very well engineered car. The green one won the NASA super Unlimited national championships last year. That car is the same car you can buy from RCR/Superlite cars all day long. As for the looks, I guess everyone has an opinion but saying something I own looks "French" is like insulting my mom!

It would be great to see some of you come out and play with us. It's a private event so you will get a lot more track time because there are fewer cars. You might even get a few laps to yourself late in the day!

I guess you don't follow Sports car racing, the Daytona Prototypes were initially designed with a very tall green house because one of the members of the Bill France (NASCAR) family was tall and couldn't fit well into a sports car with a low green house. There were so many complaints about the appearance that they have now allowed a more proportional appearance for these cars this year. PS Green House means the area above the belt line.