View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 08:43 AM
Renegade Nuns on Wheels
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427 roadster with 351C-4B
Not Ranked     
Default Goodbye my friend Mike Braatz

One of the best men I have ever met was killed in a hit and run last night. There are VERY few people on the planet I would call a friend, Mike was one of them. He spent his life helping teens in trouble. They faced prison or if mike was willing to take them into his home, they could go there. He was an incredible counselor and a very good friend. There are dozens, if not hundreds of people that owe Mike an eternal debt of gratitude.

If you have been to LCS, you have met him.

If you live in northeast Ohio, keep your eyes open:

"The second crash occurred at 6:42 p.m. on Ohio 241 at Erie Street in Massillon.
A 2005 Harley-Davidson driven by 70-year-old Michael Braatz, of Wooster, was going east on Ohio 241 and approaching the green light at Erie.
Someone driving a late '80s or early '90s model green and tan Chevrolet or Plymouth minivan south on Erie made an erratic right turn onto 241 and struck the motorcycle. The minivan kept going, Lt. William Weirtz.
Braatz, who was wearing a helmet, was pronounced dead at 7:49 p.m. at Affinity Hospital.
Anyone with information on the hit-skip driver or minivan is asked to call the Canton Post at 330-433-6200."

OhioCobraClub.com
LondonCobraShow.com

Last edited by rdorman; 05-21-2012 at 08:49 AM..