View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 07:31 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shell Valley Cobra Kit -428 Fe Built by Clayton Racing Engines
Not Ranked     
Smile Saturday

Lets look at having an e-mail to everyone sent out not the: Conclusion; if you where not there you do not get to vote . Thank you very much. You have had three breakfasts on the clubs tab and all have been on a Saturdays and the same people attend r the same people can not attend. Its all in how you look at things. But when you start making assumptions :then acting on them who was not there is not important; what happen and how it was done IS . As to the idea more people will attend on Saturdays this is not the case . The largest attendance has always been Sundays . The biggest car shows in the area is held on Sundays not Saturdays . Why ? Lets be fair , an inclusive , I have had a number of phone calls about this and they where ALL along the lines of I FEEL THE SAME WHAY ) why ? And I,m a more resent member and I -------- ect. ect. We must address the this . Seniority means nothing to new members , they would like to feel included and welcome an feel just as much a member as anyone else. I believe the directors should be ambassadors to new or resent members and see to it they do not sit alone and not even introduced. The old glee club quickly becomes evident to them . You know this is true and I have heard it over and over again. And holding votes with a few is not improving this believe. We can and should do better. Senior members you do not own the Windy City Cobra Club , there I said it .