View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 04:00 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 1454
Not Ranked     

I don't get to participate too often these days, but when I do I never feel unwelcome. This years picnic was the first I have made in probably 5 years and there wasn't anybody that made my family or myself feel uncomfortable.

I don't think it's fair to blast the guys that have kept this club going. These guys have put a lot of time and effort into creating events. There have been some great drives, breakfasts, Thursday evening get togethers, etc. Like it has been said before. This is everybody's club. Anybody can post or e-mail an event, set up a drive, host a garage crawl, etc.

I have met newer members and enjoyed their newfound excitement with their cars and the club. It would be nice for everybody to try and make an effort to post an idea or set up a get together. We can't blame the directors for the club members participation. Many club members have had their cars for a long time now. The newness could have worn off.

Lets not be shy. Post a cruise night, drive in the country or city, car show, overnight trip, racing event, etc.

This is suppose to be fun. Nobody wants to be stressed out during their free time.