View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 01:22 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SP2338
Not Ranked     

I could not agree with you more. Bought SP2338 in June 2006 and did the install with help from friends. Did not find out about Dennis until the car was complete and I was having the initial teething problems. Called Dennis and although I did not buy the chassis from him and had not spent a penny for parts from him he walked me through my issues. Over the past six years he and his crew have helped several times via the phone. I have bought all my parts from them and feel guilty that I have not spent more. This September we drove the car from St. Louis to Olthoff's to have then look it over and make suggestions for further upgrades. They literally were waiting for me to arrive and spent the afternoon checking the car out. They took the time to point items out and made suggestions. It was a great lesson in Superformance maintenance and they were very helpful. My only complaint is that they are in North Carolina and not Missouri or at least Illinois. If you have a Superformance they are THE people to buy your parts from and ask for help or guidence. Let me also add that as far as electrical issues go Blas is THE man. His diagrams are grast and he has happily helped when I have done something dumb. Thanks again, Bruce