View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 08:27 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

My profile says I'm waiting on my CSX 4000 series, well that was true when I signed up. But in 2007 , I visited RCR, and was so impressed with his cars, that I got my deposit back on the 4000, so I could purchase a Mark 4.

Unfortunately, before I could pull the trigger I got involved with a 66 Ford 2dr Custom R code, a one of one, which was just highlighted in Muscle Car Review, I'm the buyer who didn't buy because of health reasons,, cancer, so all future projects were cancelled.

Anyhow, you'll be very impressed with Fran's operation, man I wish I could of pulled the trigger on a Mark 4, to me, there's nothing more beautiful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zots View Post
I sold my first Cobra when the wife decided to go back to work after having kids....and she thought she needed a roof.

I sold my second Cobra before Texas became Kit Car friendly since I could not meet DOT and emissions requirements for the year it was titled.

So, will it be a third Cobra? Or a GT40? or SL-C? I am visiting Race Car Replicas this July to make my decision!