View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 06:30 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR
Not Ranked     

You should have your tickets now or have them soon, you MUST bring them with you or you will not be able to get in, if you’re a driver, then you must have the Car Corral pass (yellow/orange ticket) and a One Day Pass (red ticket) with you. The Corral is full on Saturday, we were allocated 20 spots and we had 20 cars (let’s hope all show up). For those wanting to meet up there is a 76/Circle K gas station off of WA-18, to get there take the exit WA-164E and at the bottom of the ramp you will see the 76/Circle K gas station (the Google maps address is 307 6th Street Southeast, Auburn, Washington) all cars MUST be in the Corral by 10:00AM (after 10:00 AM you will NOT be allowed in the corral with your car) at the very latest ( I suggest sooner like 8:30). I suggest meeting @ the 76/Circle K @ 8:00AM if we all want to go in together (leave station at 8:30 sharp to head to track). Below is a map with the meeting point marked as “A”. I suggest that folks bring chairs to sit in and some food and drink, there will be food and drink at the track if you want to go that route also, but remember its track food!

Since I was beaten over and over about this, please remember to be careful during the parade laps (2-3) and no hanging back and then nailing it as this year there will be spotters around the track and you may be asked to leave, no lets have no incidents please as we want to be asked back next year.

Remember the PNW Historics Car Club Corral takes place rain or shine!

The address is Pacific Raceways, 31001 144th Ave SE, Kent, Washington 98042 for the ones that have never been there before

If you have questions or issues, my cell number is 512-289-4122 and look forward to seeing you all on July 6th at our meeting spot or in the corral. Also I will post any changes up on the NW Coba Club Facebook page along with ClubCobra.com and FFCars.com.

The list of names are as follows:

Charlie B.
Kevin E.
David N.
Bob M.
Duane B.
Lawrence R.
Bob N.
Jerry M.
Bruce S.
Tim M.
Jay H.