Club Cobra GasN Exhaust  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Club Forums > NW Cobra Club

Welcome to Club Cobra!  The World's largest non biased Shelby Cobra related site!

•  » Representation from nearly all Cobra/Daytona/GT40 manufacturers
  •  » Help from all over the world for your questions
  •  » Build logs for you and all members
  •  » Blogs
  •  » Image Gallery
  •  » Many thousands of members and nearly 1 million posts! 

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

MMG Superformance
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Keith Craft Racing
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
Keith Craft Racing
March 2024
S M T W T F S
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Old 02-21-2013, 12:35 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR
Not Ranked     
Default 2013 PNW Historic Races: Cobra Corral Ticket Informantion

It’s time again to make you arrangements to attend the 25th annual Pacific Northwest Historics vintage sports car races, to be held July 5 – July 7 at Pacific Raceways.

This year’s event will celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Pacific Northwest Historics and the 40th anniversary of the Porsche 911. The guest celebrity will be Brian Redman. As in past years, the net proceeds from the event go to the uncompensated care fund at Children’s Hospital in Seattle.

For this race, 100’s of meticulously restored and maintained one-of-a-kind racecars are brought in from around the world and then driven as intended. Although vintage racing is not “real” competition in the sense that the cars are not driven to their limits 100% of the time, scoring is based on laps completed rather than order of finish, and the safety of the cars and drivers is the foremost concern, the drivers are still interested in turning in the best possible lap times. Be prepared for some real racing as conditions allow. Without the pressure to have the fastest possible car, the drivers and pit crews are willing (often eager) to display and talk to others about the cars. The pits are open to spectators all three days. The newest racecars are over 40 years old and historically experience about 10% attrition per day (some cars entered in the race never complete a lap of competition), so Friday provides the best opportunity to see all of the cars in action in a much less crowded environment. Races are scheduled for all three days and there should be some great vendor and featured car displays.

The car corral at the PNW Historics is an excellent opportunity for members of local car clubs to meet and display their cars and for those attending the races to see and ask questions about cars that may not be commonly encountered on the street. Those displaying their cars in the corral on Saturday or Sunday may participate in parade laps on the Pacific Raceways track during the lunch break and an informal judging for the “best” cars in various age groups. The judges are generally children of event volunteers. There are no formal car corral activities on Friday but the area is open to those purchasing car corral passes for the weekend or Friday.

Tickets for the car corral (admits car and driver) are $30 for one day or $50 for the weekend. This reflects an additional $5 parking fee that SOVREN Guild charges for track side parking. Ticket prices for passengers are the same as last year with one-day tickets at $25 and weekend tickets at $40. Tickets for children 7 to 16 are $5 per day. Space may be reserved for a club information booth for $20 per day or $35 for the weekend. There is a 20-car limit for each club and we have approached the 250 car limit the past few years for the Saturday corral. With Porsche as the featured marquee and a national Lotus meet in the area, the car corral could be very crowded. A Car Corral registration form is attached for your convenience.

Please register before June 1st. Your checks will NOT be cashed by the SOVREN Guild until end of June when you will receive your tickets. Look forward to seeing you all at the event. If you have any questions you can email me at nadalin@prodigy.net

Name:  2013 RegistrationForm.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  37.4 KB
Old 02-21-2013, 08:03 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR MK3.1 / 347 Stroker 425 HP
Not Ranked     

Tony,

I plan on attending Saturday. The checks in the mail.

Thanks Tony.

Bruce
Old 02-22-2013, 09:31 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Contemporary Classic 427 S/C, Full Roller 429ci Super Cobra Jet, RHP Flowed BlueT & RHP Cam, CompCarbs, AirGap, V12 E-Type Jaguar F+R, 4SBBTL
Not Ranked     

I'm in for all 3 days. Check and form are in the mail.

Thanks,
BC Kev & Di

Last edited by Blue Cobra; 02-22-2013 at 09:58 AM..
Old 04-30-2013, 09:34 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPO2089, Ford Crate 393 475 Hp
Not Ranked     

...any tickets left for Saturday?
Old 04-30-2013, 03:42 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMorton View Post
...any tickets left for Saturday?
Yes but we are starting to get full (over half way), so please get those registrations and checks in the mail ASAP.
Old 05-15-2013, 09:33 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

LAST CHANCE: Corral is almost full so I will be closing this next Monday, so if you need tickets please get registration and check to me ASAP (by 5/20).

Last edited by UrQ; 05-15-2013 at 09:49 PM..
Old 05-17-2013, 09:32 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Printed out form and check for 2@ Saturday will be in the mail this afternoon.
Bob
Old 05-17-2013, 10:51 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Factory Five 302
Not Ranked     
Default Historics

Tony,
I plan on attending Sat......check will be in the mail in the morning, car and driver only.
Old 05-20-2013, 09:01 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

CLOSED - Full, See you all at the races ! (everyone up to this point is included, tickets will be in mail in about 2+ weeks)
Old 06-18-2013, 07:41 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

All tickets were mailed out today, see you all in a couple of weeks
Old 06-18-2013, 09:13 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Tony,

Thanks for everything you've done on this. See you soon.

Bruce
Old 06-20-2013, 06:30 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

You should have your tickets now or have them soon, you MUST bring them with you or you will not be able to get in, if you’re a driver, then you must have the Car Corral pass (yellow/orange ticket) and a One Day Pass (red ticket) with you. The Corral is full on Saturday, we were allocated 20 spots and we had 20 cars (let’s hope all show up). For those wanting to meet up there is a 76/Circle K gas station off of WA-18, to get there take the exit WA-164E and at the bottom of the ramp you will see the 76/Circle K gas station (the Google maps address is 307 6th Street Southeast, Auburn, Washington) all cars MUST be in the Corral by 10:00AM (after 10:00 AM you will NOT be allowed in the corral with your car) at the very latest ( I suggest sooner like 8:30). I suggest meeting @ the 76/Circle K @ 8:00AM if we all want to go in together (leave station at 8:30 sharp to head to track). Below is a map with the meeting point marked as “A”. I suggest that folks bring chairs to sit in and some food and drink, there will be food and drink at the track if you want to go that route also, but remember its track food!

Since I was beaten over and over about this, please remember to be careful during the parade laps (2-3) and no hanging back and then nailing it as this year there will be spotters around the track and you may be asked to leave, no lets have no incidents please as we want to be asked back next year.

Remember the PNW Historics Car Club Corral takes place rain or shine!

The address is Pacific Raceways, 31001 144th Ave SE, Kent, Washington 98042 for the ones that have never been there before

If you have questions or issues, my cell number is 512-289-4122 and look forward to seeing you all on July 6th at our meeting spot or in the corral. Also I will post any changes up on the NW Coba Club Facebook page along with ClubCobra.com and FFCars.com.

The list of names are as follows:

Charlie B.
Kevin E.
David N.
Bob M.
Duane B.
Lawrence R.
Bob N.
Jerry M.
Bruce S.
Tim M.
Jay H.
Magnus N.
Tony N.
Doug S.

-Tony Nadalin

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=307+6...ton+98002&z=16
Old 06-24-2013, 02:57 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Contemporary Classic 427 S/C, Full Roller 429ci Super Cobra Jet, RHP Flowed BlueT & RHP Cam, CompCarbs, AirGap, V12 E-Type Jaguar F+R, 4SBBTL
Not Ranked     
Default Eagerly Awaiting

Thanks again Tony for all you have done coordinating this for Club Cobra. Dianne and I are both truly looking forward to the event and meeting up with all the new Cobra owners in the area.

Last edited by Blue Cobra; 06-26-2013 at 07:47 PM..
Old 07-05-2013, 12:57 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Factory Five Racing
Not Ranked     

Does anyone have a ticket they're not using?

So bummed Saturday is full. I just got my car fixed and wanted to attend. Oh well, there is always next year!
Old 07-06-2013, 08:10 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Thumbs up

Had a great time. Thanks Tony for putting this together. Oh, Dave Nelson won 1st Place for 60's cars. Way to keep it in the Cobra Family Dave.

Last edited by BruceSnyder; 07-06-2013 at 08:13 PM..
Old 07-08-2013, 09:26 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

We had a great turnout Saturday, thanks to everyone for supporting this event, weather was just right and was great to see everyone. I posted a few pictures on the NW Club Cobra Facebook page NW Club Cobra Facebook page. Congrats to Dave on his win.
Old 07-08-2013, 02:42 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF2089
Not Ranked     

Tony, thanks for doing this again, I look forward to it every year.
I assume we behaved properly on the track.

Tim
Old 07-09-2013, 02:31 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I've posted a few pictures and movies on photobucket.
Login wdomakr
Password FordCrate

Had a great time,Tony. Thanks again for putting this together one more year. Count us in for next year.
Bob and Mary