View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 08:31 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby Cobra CSX4206 aluminum body, original 1965 NASCAR 427 SO, Dual quads.
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Snake View Post
You may have missed this page in the Registry on component Cobras.

No, I didn't miss that page. Actually, You (and Rodknock) need to read it carefully.. Especially the first sentence. That part of the page needs to be read in context with the rest of the discussion also.

The Continuation Cobras are copies of the original series. That's self evident. Hence "continuation" Cobras and not originals but genuine Cobras none the less. Thats the bottom line.

Rodneym: was at a car show Fathers day. Didnt bring any car. Just there looking and listening. I think it's fair to say the average Joe does not know a Street Beast "replica" as that term is now used and understood by the public from an original. In my experience most ask "is it Real" because they really don't know and don't know enough to be able to tell the difference. There is usually no nefarious motive. My read on it. They love "Cobras" and want to learn in most cases and I love educating them when I have the chance and the time. To me it's about keeping the interest in these cars alive whether replica or real.