View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 04:30 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Arntz, TKO600, 460
Not Ranked     

For what its worth the ebay listing may achieve a few things. Firstly its another medium for buyers to see what is on offer. Secondly for any potential purchaser it may indicate that the seller is a little more serious in selling and therefore prompting to possibility for contact and vehicle viewing.
There have been some cars (cobras) on car sales that have been there for three years...same photos.. same price.. same details. If a buyer is looking and has seen it with no change, bugger all effort for quality photos and details.... runs the risk of being dissmissed as not serious.

ac cobra replica shelby not mustang gt40 camaro

Theres a title with some keywords that should result in some hits with various searches.

Anyway, to answer the question, I dont think that a sale on ebay may be achieved first go... however it opens your market.

Just my thoughts......you only need one buyer and its a matter of them finding you. Your new buyer may not come from the cobra or greater cobra community..... or from car sales searches..... its finding the person who will make an emotional purchase... a project.... and sees value.

Its all emotional... there is nothing rational about these...... wait on... I rationalise spending all the time... no thats justifying.... bugger.

Last edited by leroy17; 07-10-2013 at 04:31 PM.. Reason: crap spelling.