View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 04:40 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Rat Rod Racer, LS1 & T56
Not Ranked     
Default Aussie Mike's machine shop

So my life has taken a bit of a turn. I took a redundancy at my job of 12 years. To be honest I'm not that upset about it. It was stressful with long hours and a lot of travel. I've been feeling a bit burned out for a while and it was time for a change. I've been in this industry for 27 years without a decent break (Always too busy to take long service leave etc).

So while I take some time off to enjoy myself, finish my Cobra and try to work out what my next move will be I figure I'll offer my machining, welding and fabricating services.

I've often got requests for parts and stuff that I've made but usually decline since I never had enough time to work on my own stuff with family and work pressures. Now I've got some extra time.

I've got a few jobs on the go at the moment. I've just finished off some CR bump steer kits for a couple of people and I'm doing a T56 mid shift conversion for another. I think I'll also soon be making some radial brake calliper mounts.

So if you need a T56 Mid shift conversion, active side pipes or what ever built drop me a line and I'll see what I can do.

Cheers

Last edited by Aussie Mike; 08-14-2013 at 11:40 PM.. Reason: spelling