View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 10:53 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lone Star Classic, 351W
Not Ranked     

Well it certainly has been a long haul...from the time I became infatuated with the Cobra when I was 12 years old to sitting at the kitchen table carving pine wood derby cars with my three sons 5 years ago. At that time I was showing my sons what they could make out of a block of wood and my wife....yes my wife suggested building a real Cobra could be a great experience and great father son quality time. I held my breath and am just starting exhale now. As you know i was swindled for a large some of money by GLR. Now at 54 and with the help of DV I am feeling like a kid at Christmas Time. DV has gone above and beyond what i could have ever anticpated. I guess partly because he knows my story, partly because he Loves Cobras, and most importantly because he and Diane are simply wonderfull people.
I'm looking forward for DV to share the build process with whom ever is interested.
Jim, now we're going to be able to cruz all summer together from Bristol to Webster and Beyond...
DV makes a good point about the power i will have at my command. Fortunately I have a friend that is an instructor at a local track, (Watkins Glen). I'll be heading down to the track to get better acquainted with my new friend some time this summer....
Please feel free to follow along as the Dream continues....scarey59