View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 07:18 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF #2608, Roush 427SR T-W
Not Ranked     

I got the Cobra all SPCN/SB-100 registered before I received my driver's license! We went to the DMV to get CA Driver's License back in October. Wife got her new license within a week. Mine didn't come. Went to the DMV and they said it was mailed out the same time, but returned as undeliverable. DMV mailed another DL to me. No show. I go down a third time and same story. They mailed it out and it was returned. Go to the Post Office and talk to the SUPERVISOR! He says: "Gee, it doesn't work that way". Meaning the PO usually DELIVERS mail to my mail box. REALLY? On the third try my driver's license shows up in my mail box. In the mean time I got my Cobra all registered and pretty sure I pissed off my mail man. I think the problem was with the DMV, but really don't know. I've been getting all my other mail (How do I know that???). Oh, wife got her voter registration at the same time (through the DMV) and mine never came pointing my suspicious thinking back to the DMV. No matter what DMV you go to, it is good to have the procedures to make sure the DMV does everything correctly.