View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 08:17 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby Cobra CSX4206 aluminum body, original 1965 NASCAR 427 SO, Dual quads.
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhv48 View Post
Quick, somebody tell (un) Real1 about that one. He will probably rush out and snap it up and then flip it to one of his buddies who offered to pay him $260K for his. Easiest $100K profit ever made. Right Evan?

Oh, now I see why it is selling for $100K less than Evan's is "worth". No genuine Shelby continuation glove box, door panels or trunk carpet!

Yeah, that's the reason!
Nice car but not overly detailed but a very good buy considering the price and wait for a new alloy Shelby rolling chassis. The Hillbank car is a nicer car and the price reflects it although i think the silver car is underpriced a bit but hey, it's his car. Jhv48 nows your chance to step up from a licensed pretend Cobra to a real Cobra at a great price.

Oh, I wasn't offered $260k. Not selling. I do have a very detailed build sheet from HRE specifying the cost breakdown today to reproduce CSX 4206. Well over $200k.

HRE didn't give me an appraisal. He gave me a detailed cost breakdown in today's dollars to replace my Cobra as it sits.

Hillbank also appears to have 2 alloy Shelbys offered at $200k.