View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 09:27 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: absolute pace chassis #50 L98 & 6 speed auto
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenrocca View Post
The Homebush actually has a very nice shape. The arse end shot may be a bit deceptive in that listing.

I actually think finding a decent 2nd hand cobra "ready to go" in your budget isnt that easy. Eliminate drb on body shape ( I concur) theres 30-40% out, take out autos, another 20% gone, poorly done non original style interiors, take out 20% of cars (seriously, you can do a good original style interior quite cheap - why people do low budget modern interiors is beyond me), if you take out chevy's theres another 10% gone, way over your budget - take off 40% of advertised cars. Theres 120% of the available cars off the shopping list (My math may be off there )

That said - I reckon the bronze RMC on carsales for 59900 looks a very tidy car. Not a colour I would go but the car does look tidy - ditch the tacky cobra head shifter knob though. A little bit of vomit comes up when I see those. Been for sale for a while now.
just got off the ph with the owner of the rmc car is near Newcastle car runs a 351 clevland in it and lpg to meet emissions he is going to email me the engineers report for me to look at over the weekend as he is a trucky and not home much he assures me its more a reddish orange than a bronze depending on how the light hits it .