View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 07:02 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: 70 Shelby convertible, ERA-FIA, 66 mustang convertible, mystery Ford powered 2dr convertible
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoolin View Post
Well I've owned my shelby american now for about 4 months....and only driven it about 6 times...between fixing the slave cylinder, the power steering, the water pump...etc.etc...etc.....I still love the old girl but am getting tired of trying to find places that make parts for the car.....people keep saying FFR for things...but their site lists almost no useful parts, but hoodies and sweatshirts. I am looking to replace my saginaw pump and hoses from the cooling system. Does anyone know where i can get these, I know that the PSP can be picked up at auto zone...so no biggie there, but i'm curious where do you guys source your hoses and things from???
Knowing who the original manufacturer is would be helpful. Forget about the "Shelby American" plate, as that is most likely not who the car was built by, but an over the counter aftermarket data plate added for the cool factor.

Bill S.

PS: Why not post pictures of the car, engine compartment, front and rear suspension, and trunk opening for starters.

First time Cobra buyers-READ THIS