View Single Post
Old 10-29-2014, 09:06 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Professional Cobra & Streetrod Builder
Send a message via AIM to Double Venom
Not Ranked     

Cobrakid,
From the first CR Cobra to the last, there isn't a nickels difference between the kits. It is however one of the best kits to ever hit the market, not counting the like of Kirkhams etc.

Actually and technically CR's has had only TWO* owners over the years, Gary Rutherford, the original and Don Scott, an adviser and builder for CR. *Their have been two co-owners over the years and they were both under Rutherford.

Normally: 80 hrs for fitment, body work and painting. Your description of the build to date is way off the recommended procedure. (Usually because the builder thought that everything was going to fit perfect from the start or they failed to comprehend the manual.

Having the MSO IS the most important part of the entire kit! Well done.

Being 6'2 is not problem at all as long as your weight is under 300 lbs. (And I'm not joking!)

Absolutely go for it, if not just post the phone number of all those parts and I'm sure someone here will scoop it up before lunchtime!

The average sale price today of a QUALITY built CR cobra with a 351 and a four or 5 speed is usually borderline at 32K. However I have seen them sell for considerably more and less.
DV

PS> Where in Michigan are you?

Last edited by Double Venom; 10-29-2014 at 09:11 AM..