View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 12:29 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: 70 Shelby convertible, ERA-FIA, 66 mustang convertible, mystery Ford powered 2dr convertible
Not Ranked     
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alloycars View Post
MRMUSTANG.....you again...starting again.
Who the heck was telling that?: "who is this Tony (can't be that Tony mentioned above at FFR as he has nothing to do with the sales side of life for your association with FFR)"

Tony is a super nice guy, who works for FFR and is my direct contact. Other member answered this question also to you...so whats your problem???

Please go away with your problem as I promised not getting angry here. As I mentioned ...you are not welcome in this project
All I did was ask a simple question, you are the one who is acting poorly. Tony at FFR is not in the division of being in sales, so does not have the authorization to make any deals with you in that regard. This is why I wanted clarification as to who Tony is. If you are unwilling to be civil and answer the simple questions, then why are you here?

So, let's try this again, who is Tony? (we already know which Tony it is not)

It's a simple question, all it required in the first place was a simple, and civil answer.

Also, if you want to continue and seek advice from the brain trust here, then you really should take the advice I offered earlier on today. Take a step back, a deep breath, and think before you respond.

Bill S.

First time Cobra buyers-READ THIS