Old 01-16-2015, 10:13 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP 539, a Ton of Aluminum
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL427SBF View Post
Comments by Ingo Poth, founder/owner of Alloycars –

The fact is, all my employees are American citizens and very proud to build these cars in the USA, a complete car in the USA. For the American patriot, the next time you see a Kirkham think "made in Poland", revenue goes to polish factory workers and the Polish economy. We support America 100% with the work we do, and products we provide.
The Kirkham aluminum body & chassis are made in Poland. The rest of the Kirkham is built here in Utah. So what? Who cares? With all the recalls by GM, Ford & Chrysler/Jeep, made in America ain't what it used to be.

BTW, let me audit Alloycars' payroll and general ledger and then we'll be able verify whether the statement "100% American" is true or not. Based upon previous experience, I'm thinking that is made up too. More hot air.

Do you know where the first 150 Cobras from Alloycars were produced? Answer: in the mind of Ingo or Tom or whoever. More hot air.

Quote:
You all want to see a finished car from Alloycars, in a couple of months you will. What has been displayed numerous times is a prototype only, and this has been said over and over. It usually takes 4 passes on a prototype design to get everything ironed out for mass production, we are almost there!
Well, that's good, because Paul (FatBoy) displayed a blowup pic of one of their cars and it looked terrible. Check back in when you have some "ham and eggs." Until then, it's just more hot air.

Quote:
I did not throw the first stone, and like any man with pride, if my integrity is attacked I will defend it.
Complete recreation of history or better known as more hot air. The permanent record reflects otherwise. And defending one's "integrity" by calling others "retards"?

Quote:
One of my customers came to me quite upset about his treatment on Club Cobra. He was asking questions about how to change spindles on his MKII FFR and was banned from Club Cobra for no reason. All I could say was the same thing happened to Alloycars, he already knew. Then I took care of him, he will be very happy with his $16,000 FFR aluminum rebody.
BS. My sources say that "MrNobody" was Alloycars, same IP address, same computer. More hot air.

AL427SBF, are you affiliated or being "paid" (parts, check, cash, etc.) by anyone affiliated with Alloycars? What is your exact relationship to Alloycars?

Personally, I hope Jamo doesn't ban you, because this place occasionally gets boring and I need to read some new Internet BS to get my fill each day.