View Single Post
Old 05-30-2015, 10:21 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance#2352/Aluminum SO/490 c.i. 650 h.p. 605 tq.
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesa Mike View Post
We met 3 of the socal Cobra group in Santa Barbara a couple of weeks ago. There were fun guys with some nice Cobra's. This is a great show and it offers a lot of different venues. We drove over on Saturday (about 8 hours). Stopped at the Paradise Cove Resturant in Malibu for lunch and drove along PHC from Santa Monica to Santa Barbara. Two car shows on saturday in the AM and wine tasting around SB in the PM. Group dinner Sunday evening and back on the road at 9am monday for the ride home. Met up with SoCal and BACC from SFO area. We took about 30 rooms in the motel and enjoyed a margarita party around the pool saturday evening. The car show is called "wheels to waves". Most don't enter the show anymore but there is a lot to do around the show. I think 3 guys out of about 30 cars did enter the show. This was year number 8 for the group attending. Really nice to drive along the ocean in 60-70 degree weather. Consider for next year? The SoCal group said there was a Shelby show coming up in Oct somewhere north of Santa Barbara. I will post the details later this fall if anyone is interested.
First I've heard of the Santa Barbara show hope you post the details several of us would surely like to attend!!!