View Single Post
Old 07-04-2015, 09:24 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Send a message via Skype™ to dubaicobra
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by 750hp View Post
Congratulations on the purchase. I saw elsewhere that the car had been purchased a few months ago buy "Tarek". Is that you? Did you buy it in Dubai, or did you have it shipped to you?
Like Leroy, I'd love to see some recent pictures of the car (and video of that monster engine running!)

If the car hadn't been driven for a while, there might be a bit of work to do to rcommission it. Fluids, master cylinders and caliper pistons might all be things to look at/replace.

It's a lovely car - I can't wait to see more of it!
Yap that's me Tarek , No I purchased the car from the US and it was shipped to Dubai ( would you mind me asking how did you know my name )

there are allot of things to look for , Thats what keeps us busy right now , brakes was solved no issue ...
tomorrow replacing engine oil ( btw if anyone here has a knowledge about a good replacement of WIX 51515R oil filter ( we have limited parts here and mainly what we have is from Motocraft and K&N )

little leak coming out from the gear , so we will wash it up good and look where are the drops coming from exactly !

what you guys recommend for motor oil ? its a 509ci big block chevy

thanks and I will keep you all posted