View Single Post
Old 08-29-2015, 05:50 PM
Senior ClubCobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: LA Exotics
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by REAL 1 View Post
When you put together your catalog or whatever it is you would like to publish and when This publication or guide begins to be actually purchased and used as a reference by Shelby cobra owners then I will take time out of my day to take a look at it.
Look at it? We need you to help us write it at the conference. The document will be nothing like the SAAC registry. It will not be a catalog. It is a guide to the non-60's Cobra owner as to how to respond to 'the question'. This threads' original intent was to discuss how to answer the question. Many owners have a lot angst about how to deal with the question. You clearly have a lot to contribute for those that own continuation Cobras.

Quote:
Originally Posted by REAL 1 View Post
As to the "federal opinion" the reason why I do not reference it is because it is irrelevant to the issue being discussed now. Perhaps you should have your "star chamber" legal counsel explain to you the difference between "dicta" and the "holding" of a decision and opinion.

Also if you were going to cite a court opinion please provide us with a copy of the opinion and page to which you were referring.
Too much legal mumbo jumbo. I have no idea what you are trying to say. All I know is the judges said Shelby Cobras built after the 60's are kit cars. No, I can't present it as you well know the website that had the judgement or whatever you lawyers call it, took it down. But you probably have a copy of it and I know you are not willing to share it. You've said so in the past.